Skip To Main Content

Update Student Address Information

Have you moved?

If you have recently moved and need to update your student's information, please be sure to complete the following:

  1. Login to your Parent Connect profile and update your Household address. 

  2. Complete and submit a new Residence Verification form and provide two (2) proofs of residence listed on the form. Please email these documents to Mrs. Hernandez.

Please note: Per Board Policy 5111.1 and to address the requirements mandated within the McKinney-Vento Assistance Act, U.S.C.A. 42 Section 11302(a), current residence information is required for each student.